2017 Reunion Planning Workshop
The Alumnae Association will cover the costs of your class president and up to two reunion chairs (classes ending in 2 or 7 and 2015) to attend the conference. If these officers cannot attend, please submit an alternative to Janet Glick, director of classes and reunion, by September 2, 2016. Other members of your class board are welcome to attend, but their travel expenses must be covered by the class or the individual volunteer. Overnight accommodations for these additional class board members will be billed to your class treasury, so please inform your treasurer.
Preliminary Reunion-Planning Workshop Schedule
Friday, September 16, 2016
- Event check-in 12:00–6:00 p.m.
Saturday, September 17, 2016
- Event check-in 7:00–9:00 a.m.
- Breakfast 8:00 a.m.
- College update from Sonya Stephens, Mount Holyoke College acting president
- Update on the Commission from Marcia Brumit Kropf ’67, Alumnae Association president
- Reunion timeline discussion
- Budgeting and financials
- Reunion planning nuts and bolts
- Building momentum for Reunion
- Class planning time to work on budget and ideas for Reunion
- Social hour
- Dinner at Willits-Hallowell with current faculty and students
Sunday, September 18, 2016
- Communications update and best practices for engaging your class
- Alumnae Information Services: How to get what you need
- Budget and planning ideas report out
- Managing your reunion
- Through the gates—next steps
- Wrap up and lunch 12:30 p.m.
Final training and schedule details will be available soon.
For questions regarding Volunteer Conference programming for 2017 Reunion Planning, please email Janet Glick or call 413-538-2652. For questions regarding registration, please email Luisa Tavares or call 413-538-2201.
June 30, 2016