Preliminary New Class Officer Training Schedule
Friday, September 16, 2016
- Event check-in 12:00–6:00 p.m.
Saturday, September 17, 2016
- Event check-in 7:00–9:00 a.m.
- Breakfast 8:00 a.m.
- College update from Sonya Stephens, Mount Holyoke College president
- Update on the Commission from Marcia Brumit Kropf ’67, Alumnae Association president
- Alumnae Association overview from Nancy B. Perez ’76, interim executive director
- Five-year planning and engagement
- Building your five-year plan with class agents
- Using your treasury
- Managing your class
- Social hour at the president’s house
- Dinner at Willits-Hallowell with current faculty and students
Sunday, September 18, 2016
- Communications update and best practices for engaging your class
- Alumnae Information Services: How to get what you need
- Internal awards explained
- Wrap up and lunch 12:30 p.m.
July 27, 2016