Focus on Career
A special weekend centered on you and work
October 20–22, 2017
Mount Holyoke College
Come home for this new event, hosted by the Alumnae Association and supported by the Career Development Center. We will meet over Friends & Family Weekend, when the campus is bustling with activity and the fall foliage is at its beautiful peak.
Career sessions will include:
- Professional assessments, including coaching on how to put your results to work!
- Tapping into your Alumnae Network
- Self Branding: Your Elevator Pitch and Feedback
- Your Resume—the Masterpiece
- Project Management 1, 2, 3
- Leading from Where You Are
- Mastering the Interview
- And so much more!
Friday evening: Casual dinner and time to visit with other alumnae
Saturday: Programming will run from 10:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m. with a formal dinner in the evening followed by open networking during M&Cs.
Sunday morning: We will begin with a walk around Upper Lake or a canoe ride. Then we will provide a recap of all you’ve learned and next steps for your journey. The event will conclude at noon.
More details about the schedule are forthcoming, so check back soon!