Registration & Costs
Registration is now closed. Please contact Maya D’Costa at email@example.com for questions.
Symposium Registration Fees
- Alums who graduated in 2005 or before, guests, parents, and MHC faculty and staff: US $280
- Alums who graduated in 2006 or after and current students: US $125
Registration Fee Includes:
- Optional and free walking tours on Friday morning
- A three-course dinner on Friday at the magnificent Tanglin Club
- A day filled with exciting speeches, stimulating panel discussions, and networking sessions at the Bloomberg offices on Saturday
- A gala dinner on Saturday at the Mandarin Orchard’s grand Shisen Hanten restaurant, which has a breathtaking view from the thirty-fifth floor
- Boat Tour on Friday afternoon for US $25/person
- Asian Civilisation Museum tour at 10:30 a.m. on Sunday for US $25/person
- Brunch at Privé Cafe at 11:30 a.m. on Sunday for US $40/person
Accepted Forms of Payment
Only Visa and MasterCard credit cards are accepted. The security code from the back of the credit card is required to complete registration. Cash or check payments are not accepted.
A fee of US $50 will be charged on cancellations prior to September 15, 2016. From September 15 to October 1, 2016, a fee of 50 percent will be charged on cancellations. After October 1, 2016, no refunds will be given.
Registration closes October 17, 2016.
Symposium registration fees do not include hotel accommodations. You will need to book hotel accommodations separately.
June 30, 2016