Reunion takes place over two weekends in May each year. It is a time for graduates of the College to reconnect, reflect and celebrate a shared love for the Mount Holyoke experience. Reunion Student Workers get a firsthand view of this time-honored tradition and play a critical role in helping to ensure its success.
From dorm preparations through checkout, the student team provides support in a variety of areas across campus. The majority of shifts are in housekeeping, Dining Services and the Alumnae Association. Commitment to the work is imperative, as it takes a true team effort to hold the event. While work shifts take priority, past students have also remarked on how fun it is to be on campus after finals, and enjoy connections with students and alums.
In addition to compensation for hours worked, reunion student workers also receive free housing and meals during the work period.
- Must be on campus during spring semester and able to commit to the FULL reunion period
- Must not be a graduating senior
- Must attend the Reunion Work Information Session in February
Reunion Work Timeline
- Early February: Information Session
- Mid February: Application opens
- Late February: Hires notified
- Late April: Work schedules released
- Early May: Work period begins
Reunion Work Resources
- 2019 Reunion Worker Job Descriptions
- Sample Schedule Reunion 1 & 2
- Sample Schedule Reunion 1 only
- 2020 Meal Service Information
Check back for updated details.
Any problems accessing the documents linked above or questions in general should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.