SALT: Student Loan Help
Mount Holyoke College has teamed up with SALT to help current students and recent alumnae manage their money and student loans. Contact SALT’s Member Support team at 855.469.2724 with questions.
What Is SALT?
SALT was created by American Student Assistance, a nonprofit organization, to help Mount Holyoke students and recent alumnae like you become more financially savvy. This program rewards you for making smart money decisions, and we’re providing all of its services to you—including your membership—free of charge. Activating your SALT membership allows you take advantage of members‐only features such as:
- Interactive money management tools that show you how to take control of your finances.
- A personal dashboard that tracks all of your federal student loans from Mount Holyoke in one place.
- Loan advice from SALT’s expert counselors.
- My Money 101—a self‐paced, online resource that teaches you practical money management strategies for budgeting, credit cards, banking and more.
- Access to thousands of jobs and internships to jumpstart your career.
- Exclusive benefits that help you save and spend smart.