Alumnae & Student Career Networking Fair 2013
March 3, 2013
Willits-Hallowell Conference Center
Alumnae: 12:00 p.m.–4:00 p.m.
Students: 12:30–4:00 p.m.
Each year, the Alumnae Association and the Career Development Center host a career networking fair for alumnae and students. Students are given the chance to learn about a variety of career fields and perfect their networking and job hunting skills through professional connections with alumnae. Alumnae represent their chosen field and demonstrate through workshops, panels, and networking with students and each other how the liberal arts education they received at Mount Holyoke has benefited them in their career.
- Dress for Success
- Financial Planning
- Resume Reviews
- Strategic Networking
- LinkedIn 101
- Mock Interviews
- Journalism and Media
- Environmental Science and
- Education and Humanities Non-profits
- Health and Scientific Research
- Law, Public Policy, and Politics
- Global Business and Development
- Cool Jobs You’ve Never Heard of
- Graduate School
- What’s Next for FP’s
- Practical Information for International Students
March 9, 2013