Newly Elected Class Officers
[efsbuttongroup][efsbuttongroupbutton type=”link” link=”https://alumnae.mtholyoke.edu/events-programs/volunteer-conference/”]Home[/efsbuttongroupbutton][efsbuttongroupbutton type=”link” link=”https://alumnae.mtholyoke.edu/blog/redirect-volunteer-conference-registration”]Register[/efsbuttongroupbutton][efsbuttongroupbutton type=”link” link=”https://alumnae.mtholyoke.edu/blog/directions/”]Directions[/efsbuttongroupbutton][efsbuttongroupbutton type=”link” link=”https://alumnae.mtholyoke.edu/blog/mount-holyoke-fund-volunteers3/”]Mount Holyoke Fund Volunteers[/efsbuttongroupbutton][efsbuttongroupbutton type=”link” link=”https://alumnae.mtholyoke.edu/blog/2017-reunion-planning-workshop/”]2017 Reunion Planning Workshop[/efsbuttongroupbutton][/efsbuttongroup]
The Alumnae Association will cover the costs of your class president and treasurer (classes ending in 1 or 6 and 2014) to attend the conference. If these officers cannot attend, please submit an alternative to Janet Glick, director of classes and reunion, by September 2, 2016. Other members of your class board are welcome to attend, but their travel expenses must be covered by the class or the individual volunteer. Overnight accommodations for these additional class board members will be billed to your class treasury, so please inform your treasurer.
Preliminary New Class Officer Training Schedule
Friday, September 16, 2016
- Event check-in 12:00–6:00 p.m.
Saturday, September 17, 2016
- Event check-in 7:00–9:00 a.m.
- Breakfast 8:00 a.m.
- College update from Sonya Stephens, Mount Holyoke College acting president
- Update on the Commission from Marcia Brumit Kropf ’67, Alumnae Association president
- Alumnae Association overview from Nancy B. Perez ’76, interim executive director
- Five-year planning and engagement
- Building your five-year plan with class agents
- Using your treasury
- Managing your class
- Social hour
- Dinner at Willits-Hallowell with current faculty and students
Sunday, September 18, 2016
- Communications update and best practices for engaging your class
- Alumnae Information Services: How to get what you need
- Internal awards explained
- Wrap up and lunch 12:30 p.m.
Final training and schedule details will be available soon.
June 30, 2016