- This event has passed.
Portland Sister Schools Alumnae Summer Picnic (Portland, OR)
August 16, 2015 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
WHAT: Portland Sister Schools Alumnae Family-Friendly Summer Picnic!
WHO: You and your family members
WHEN: Sunday, August 16th from 1pm-4pm
WHERE: Alberta Park – Corner of Killingsworth and NE 22nd Ave
You are invited to enjoy a picnic with other Sister Schools women and their families at Alberta Park. We’ll network, chat, reminisce, hang out, play frisbee, eat, drink, and be merry! (Name tags provided.)
We plan to stake out the southeast section of the park (Killingsworth and 22nd) that morning. (Click here to see the park map).
Bring your own picnic supplies!
- Food & non-alcoholic beverages
- Camp chairs, picnic blankets
- Plates, utensils, cutlery, napkins, cups, etc.
- Shade canopy, if you have one, sunscreen, bug spray
- Lawn games: frisbees, soccer balls, basketballs, volleyballs, hula hoops, etc. There’s a play area for kiddos on the south side of the park.