Career Change Weekend
Walt Disney World
April 21–22, 2017
Are you stuck in a career rut and don’t know where to start? Managing your career requires developing a plan that makes the best personal and professional sense for you. Without this, you might find yourself doing what’s convenient or what others want you to do and then discover that your career doesn’t align with your present-day needs.
During this weekend event, we’ll discuss all of this and more:
- Whole life planning
- What’s important to you in a work environment
- Your skills, talents, values, and interests
- Goal setting and options
- Career pivots, advancers, and explorers
- Job searches, cover letters, and resumes
- Personal branding and interviews
Join career experts from Mount Holyoke College and Smith College to learn how you can get started on the professional trajectory you want. Learn more and register.