Parking is free of charge
» View the campus map. Orange indicates parking areas.
Parking for check-in and unloading
- You may park temporarily next to Mary E. Woolley Hall on Chapin Road to register. Please do not park on Route 116—you will be ticketed.
- To unload your car, you may park temporarily in one of the spots adjacent to your headquarter dorm.
After unloading, please park your car in one of the following lots:
- Dunlap (on corner of Route 116 and Dunlap Place)
- Equestrian Center
- Gorse (across the street from Creighton Hall)
- Ham-MacGregor (across the street from Ham and MacGregor Halls)
- Kendall Sports and Dance Complex
- Mandelles/1837 Hall (the lot that runs between 1837 and North and South Mandelle)
- Mary Lyon (across from the main gate)
- Morgan Street (grass lot, corner of Route 116 and Morgan Street)
- No parking is allowed in the Gaylord Library lot (located across the street from the College).
- Cars that block the Saturday morning parade route (which will be clearly marked) or that impede access to residence halls in any way will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- Central campus roads are closed to through traffic (with the exception of special-access needs).
- No parking is allowed on Morgan Street, Park Street, or Route 116.