Share your stories with us
Are you a Mount Holyoke alum who is willing to share how the COVID-19 pandemic is affecting your day-to-day life? Email the Alumnae Quarterly staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tell us where you live and what your life is like now.
We aren’t looking for anything in particular, just an idea of how our community is facing each day.
If you need a prompt, here are some questions we’ve come up with that you could reflect on:
- Are you now working from home?
- Have you always worked from home?
- Are your children home from school?
- Are you unable visit family?
- Are you or is someone you know currently sick and/or in a high-risk category?
- Are you in quarantine or isolation?
- Do you have access to necessities?
- Have you been laid off or had to lay off someone else?
- Do you work in the healthcare industry?
If you are more of a visual person, we’d love to see your photos or a drawing, sketch, sculpture, or any other creative representation of how you would like to share your current situation. Remember to include where you live.
Please note that by sharing your original reflections or art with us, you understand that we may include them on the Alumnae Association website, on our social media pages, or in the Alumnae Quarterly. Unless anonymity is specifically requested, names and locations will be included with the content.
Thank you. We look forward to reading or seeing your work.
March 17, 2020