Mount Holyoke Alumnae Symposium in Asia
The weekend package includes the following:
- Overnight accommodations for two nights: Friday, January 11 and Saturday, January 12 at the beautiful and historic Taj Jai Mahal Palace Hotel.
- The following meals at the Taj Jai Mahal Palace Hotel: Friday gala dinner; Saturday breakfast, breaks, lunch and dinner; and Sunday breakfast and brunch.
- The weekend program, including panels, talks, discussions and conversations.
While we list registration fees separately from overnight accommodation rates, both are part of the weekend package. We list the fees separately in order to offer you a choice of accommodations.
All fees are in U.S. dollars.…
For alumnae in classes 2008 and before, guests, faculty, staff and parents:
A registration fee of $280 plus the cost of overnight accommodations for two nights: Friday, January 11 and Saturday, January 12. Choose from the accommodations options below:
- Luxury room with sit-out/shared basis/per person: $400
- Luxury room with sit-out/single occupancy: $700
- Luxury room no sit-out/shared basis/per person: $300
- Luxury room no sit-out/single occupancy: $550
For alumnae in classes 2009–2018 and current students:
A registration fee of $230 plus the cost of overnight accommodations for two nights: Friday, January 11 and Saturday, January 12. Choose from the accommodations options below:
- Luxury room no sit-out/shared basis/per person: $250
- Luxury room no sit-out /single occupancy: $500
Sponsorships for recent alumnae and students: In the true spirit of Mount Holyoke and giving back, we are excited to announce the availability of sponsorships for recent alumnae and students to attend! Due to the generosity of several anonymous alumnae donors, along with the Office of Advancement and the Alumnae Association, a limited number of recent alumnae and student sponsorships are now available on a first-come, first-served basis. See details.
However, if you can afford to pay the full price of the symposium, we ask that you register at the regular recent alumnae rate to keep the sponsorship available for those who need it to be able to attend.
Accepted Forms of Payment
Credit Cards: Visa, Discover or MasterCard. Security code from the back of the credit card is required to complete registration.
A fee of $20 will be charged on cancellations prior to September 30, 2018. From September 30, 2018 to November 30, 2018, a fee of 50% will be charged on cancellations. After November 30, 2018, no refunds will be given.
Accommodations for additional nights: If you require accommodations for additional nights, you can email your requirements to email@example.com with the subject line “TJMP Symposium in Jaipur.” You can also book additional nights through Engaging Journeys Private Limited by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +91-93100 07855. Please note a small additional charge of 10% will apply.
While rates will vary based on exchange rates, approximate additional per night rates inclusive of 28 percent tax, breakfast and Wi-Fi are:
- Luxury room with sit-out/single occupancy: $365
- Luxury room with sit-out/double occupancy: $385
- Luxury room/single occupancy: $335
- Luxury room/double occupancy: $355
August 1, 2018