- This event has passed.
Club of Pittsburgh Annual Meeting (Tarentum, PA)
May 22, 2016 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Please join the Mount Holyoke Club of Pittsburgh for a Japanese Garden and Teahouse Tour, with refreshments and a short Annual Meeting, hosted by Beth and Dr. Mike Rabkin.
- The building, a schoolhouse built in 1892, now houses Rabkin Dermatopathology Lab, P.C.
- The extensive outdoor Japanese Garden adjacent to the lab includes ponds, waterfall, rock gardens, and cottage – the only garden of its kind between the East Coast and Chicago and an amazing outdoor space.
- Bring a camera, sketchpad, etc., to capture images of the beauty, or just relax and meditate, or walk the many stone paths in the garden.
- Dress casually and plan to spend time enjoying the converted schoolhouse with a very comfortable indoor meeting space.
- Family members welcome!
- The parking lot in the rear of the building, off East 3rd Avenue, has space for 18 cars and a ramp for handicapped access to the building.
- Parking is also available in front of the building on East Second Avenue with a few steps up to the front door.
RSVP: Please let Beth Rabkin know by May 14 how many people she can expect and any special dietary restrictions, or if you must decline.