Support and Training
To help volunteers work effectively, the Alumnae Association offers support and training.
- Broadcast emails emails sent on behalf of the club.
- Print mailings—a newsletter or postcard—sent on behalf of the club. The Association also offers one free mailing per fiscal year to each club.
- Upon request by a club volunteer, mailing labels, contact lists, volunteer lists, list of students and/or parents from a club’s region provided.
- Website hosting with a variety of templates with Mount Holyoke themes.
- Electronic surveys creation and distribution support
- Alumnae Information Services video
- Building Alumnae Engagement video
- Guidance and support through the Clubs Committee and the director of regional engagement.
Download the PowerPoint Presentation.